Below, you will find information on how we use your personal data when you enter into the contract. Personal data is all data that personally identifies you.
We, Wickey GmbH & Co. KG, Franz-Savels-Straße 69, 52538 Gangelt, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 2454 589 890, Email: [email protected], are the Data Controller responsible for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by post with correspondence marked “FAO Data Protection Officer" or by email at [email protected]
The data processing is carried out for the fulfilment of the conditions of participation in the campaign, and subject to Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, is necessary for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the conditions of participation and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the agreement.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to our partners and external service providers as part of the processing of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the processing of the camapign. The legal basis for the disclosure of data is Art. 6(1) (b) GDPR.
The data will be passed on to third countries for the implementation of the contract.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary for the implementation of the camapign.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request the prompt rectification of incorrect personal data or the completion of personal data stored by us
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the erasure of personal data stored by us in the following instances
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your data in a portable format
- If you have given your consent, you can revoke it in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- Pursuant to Art. 21, you have the right to object to the processing
ou also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with a supervisory authority, pursuant to Article 77 GDPR.